4xxi company commits to ensure your your personal data safety and guarantees respecting your rights in regards with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016
The current Policy sets the procedure of how we process the data you provide to us and the data we gather from you.
It also explains when and why we gather your personal data, how we use it, conditions on which we can disclose the data to third parties, as well as the terms and conditions of storing this information.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you use the 4xxi.com
- When you contact us personally, be it on the phone, via email, or on social media
Why do we collect your personal data?
We gather and use our clients’ information mostly for direct sales, marketing purposes, and customer service. We also collect the data about partners and our current and potential employees.
We can use your data to:
- Answer your questions sent through the “Contact Us” or any other web-forms you filled on our website (e.g. you when requested some materials from us);
- Provide you with the info about our company and services;
- Response to your legal requests;
- Get feedback about our services and products;
- Disclose it to third parties to fulfill the above mentioned;
What data do we collect?
When you decide to work with us and submit your data (e.g. email, phone number, or name), we collect and store it. We can also collect feedback, comments, and questions.
What data do we gather automatically?
We also collect your data indirectly using our website. This data may include browser and device information, demographic and geo-data, statistical and aggregated data, and the information on what you do at our website. We gather this information mostly via third-party services (e.g. Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrics, etc.).
We use the following Cookie types::
Absolutely Necessary Cookies:
these Cookies are responsible for the website navigation and for its functions. Without them, access to the website would be impossible.
monitor the use of our website. This includes for example the information on what browser and operating system you use, domain name of the previous website you visited, amount of sessions and its average length. As all the data gathered by performance cookies is aggregated, it does not disclose any information that could identify you, but does make your experience a bit more personalized.
these Cookies allow to save your previously chosen preferences for the website (e.g., the language you want to use). They can also help save the changes you made to the text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of web pages. This info is also anonymous, and the gathered data helps to follow what you’re doing on other websites.
For how long do we store your personal data
We store your personal data until the moment we fulfill the above mentioned aims. This means, we can store your personal data within the necessary period of time even after your last interaction with us. After we reach the aims, we will delete your data for good.
Your rights considering your personal data
The rights you have considering your personal data are the following. You can:
- Request a copy of your personal data that we store;
- Demand to update or correct your personal data if it is not true (anymore);
- Request your personal data to be deleted if you think we don’t need it anymore;
- Refuse to provide your personal data for processing and storing.
You can also challenge us using your personal data according to the federal Personal Data law.
You can ask any questions considering the current policy via email: email@example.com